* Clothing must be freshly laundered, pressed or dry-cleaned, on hangers, free of odors and fur, in style the current season. Wrinkled and out-of-season clothing will not be accepted.
* Shoes must be pristine, footbed and soles cleaned, and shoes polished, if applicable.
* We reserve the right to reject items if they are stained, soiled, out-of-date or in ill repair. Please do not be offended if there are items we are unable to accept!
* Items are displayed for 60 days. After that time, they become the property of ReDesigning Women and may be disposed of at our discretion. You may request a specialty item be returned to you. After the item’s time expires and you are contacted, you will have 5 days for pick-up before the items become the property of ReDesigning Women.
* Item pick-up is available within a 1-hr radius of the store. A non-refundable $10 convenience fee is required upon the driver’s arrival. Driver will bring contract in-hand for signature, then will collect your items and deliver them to the store. (The driver will go through your items on-site if you desire.)
- To schedule a pick-up, call ReDesigning Women and provide a primary and secondary (and tertiary, if able) date and time that you would like your items picked up. Please note that if you are requesting a time less than 24 hours from your call, it may not be possible to accommodate your primary preference. A driver will be contacted and given your information for further coordination.
S/he will subsequently reach you to confirm the date and time of pick-up.