Welcome! We are pleased that you are interested in becoming a part of our consignor family.
Please read our terms and stipulations below:
* Clothing must be freshly laundered, pressed or dry-cleaned, on hangers, free of odors and fur, in style the current season. Wrinkled and out-of-season clothing will not be accepted.
* Shoes must be pristine, footbed and soles cleaned, and shoes polished, if applicable.
* We reserve the right to reject items if they are stained, soiled, out-of-date or in ill repair. Please do not be offended if there are items we are unable to accept!
* Items are displayed for 60 days. After that time, they become the property of ReDesigning Women and may be disposed of at our discretion. You may request a specialty item be returned to you. After the item’s time expires and you are contacted, you will have 5 days for pick-up before the items become the property of ReDesigning Women.
* Item pick-up is available within a 1-hr radius of the store. A non-refundable $10 convenience fee is required upon the driver’s arrival. Driver will bring contract in-hand for signature, then will collect your items and deliver them to the store. (The driver will go through your items on-site if you desire.) - To schedule a pick-up, call ReDesigning Women and provide a primary and secondary (and tertiary, if able) date and time that you would like your items picked up. Please note that if you are requesting a time less than 24 hours from your call, it may not be possible to accommodate your primary preference. A driver will be contacted and given your information for further coordination. S/he will subsequently reach you to confirm the date and time of pick-up.
* We price your items based on our experience, their quality and the demand of our customers. We reserve the right to progressively mark down items when necessary in order to sell them.
* We will make our best effort to sell your consigned items, but we make no guarantees.
* You will receive 40% of the selling price. Please stop in anytime to collect money owed to you. You may also use your funds to purchase items in the store. If you are unable to come into ReDesigning Women, you may call and request a check be mailed to you, no more than once per month. Accounts that are inactive for over 6 months past your consignment period will be forfeited.
* We will do our best to safeguard your items, but we are not responsible for any damage or loss.
* ReDesigning Women’s promise to you: - We will do our best to sell your items at the highest profit to you - We will personally respond to your concerns - We will always be honest and straightforward with you - We understand that you’ve chosen ReDesigning Women as your partner in consigning and such an honor deserves the best our staff can give you
Call today to set up an appointment to bring in your items!